IMPORTANT!! It is the user's responsibility to take the following precautions at all times.
· Always make sure the weight bags are in place before attaching the screen to the frame of The Breez Screen.
· The Breez Screen is not intended to be used in windy conditions.
· When setting up The Breez Screen or if The Breez Screen is already set up, and a windy condition occurs, it is the user’s responsibility to determine if the screen should remain set up or whether it should be taken down.
· The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur due to any windy condition or act of nature.
For lasting durability and the best protection of The Breez Screen, follow these care and maintenance instructions:
· Regularly check all bolts and nuts on The Breez Screen to make sure they are secure.
· Check all parts of screen and frame to make sure they are in proper working order.
· If The Breez Screen’s screen and/or frame get wet, make sure they dry completely before folding up and storing in bag to avoid mildew.
· Manufacturer will not be responsible for any damage or injury that may occur due to lack of proper care and maintenance of The Breez Screen.
Keep all flame and heat sources away from The Breez Screen fabric. The fabric meets the flammability requirements of CPAI-84. The fabric may burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substance to the fabric may render the flame–resistant properties ineffective.